This 1-hour and 15 minutes live webinar will cover the below in-depth with a 15 minutes Q&As session.
1. Why is it important to determine your working status?
2. What does the legislation say about it?
3. How to determine your working status?
4. What is IR35?
5. Interesting polls.
6. Q& A session.
Registration: Prior registration is mandatory and registered attendees can email their questions prior to the webinar.
Registration Fee: The registration of £25 applies.
Recording: The recording will be available to the registered attendees within 24 hours of the webinar.
For more information or the VAT receipt, please email us at email@example.com.
- Understanding the Taxation of Trusts in the UK
- Capital Gains Tax in the UK
- It’s Time to File Your 2022/23 Self Assessment Tax Return
- Tax Relief on Pension Contributions
- Double Tax Treaties and Their Importance in the UK Taxation System
- Worldwide Disclosure
- Taxation of Cryptocurrency
- Remittance Basis Charge
- Discretionary Trust and it’s Taxation
- Do I need to file a Self-Assessment Tax return?
- Live Webinar – Employed or Self-Employed? – On 29 June 2022, from 1 pm to 2:15 pm.
- Employed or Self-Employed?
- Live Webinar – Taxation of UK Property Income – Wednesday 15th of June 2022 – 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Capital Gains Tax on Separation and Divorce
- How to use your personal allowance
- How to Start a Babysitting Business in the UK
- Value for Money – Reality or Illusion?
- How can an accountant add value to the startup business?
- How an accountancy firm can help maximise your business profits and cost-efficiency
- Importance of Management Reporting
- COVID-19 and it’s effects on small businesses in the UK
- Organised Accounting and Bookkeeping: Key to Sustained Business Success
- Bookkeeping: A Fundamental Business Growth Stimulator
- How effective invoicing can help you manage your cash flow?