Our 4 hr Live Training Course in ‘How to Read Financial Statements’ is suitable for business owners and individuals working in the accounting and finance sector who wish to learn how to read financial statements, i.e. the balance sheet and profit or loss statement, otherwise known as an income statement. By taking this extensive course, you will gain the necessary knowledge and skills needed to understand the background of the final figures that appear on the financial statements.
What Will You Learn?
- Basics of the three financial statements i.e. balance sheet, income statement (P&L), and statement of cash flows.
- Differentiate between income and cash flow
- What is accrual accounting
- What are assets, liabilities, and equity
- How to read notes to the financial statements
- What each line item of the balance sheet means and distinguish between current assets, non-current assets, current liabilities, non-current liabilities, and shareholders’ equity
- What each line item of the income statement means i.e. revenues, expenses, gross profit, net profit and corporation tax
- How the important ratios can be calculated and what they mean
Why Choose This Course?
- Live, extensive and informative modules taught by professional accountants
- Study from the comfort of your home or office
- Live and instant answers to all your questions
- E-certificate upon successful completion
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an E-certificate to highlight your proficient knowledge in ‘How to Read Financial Statements’.
You will also receive a video recording of the course so you can refer back to it at any time in the future.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is suitable for business owners and individuals working in the accounting and finance sector, who wish to learn how to read the financial statements
- 1 person – £80 plus VAT
- 2 People – £150 plus VAT
- 3 People – £220 plus VAT