Our 2-day live and extensive Bookkeeping Course is suitable for anyone willing to or already working in the accounting and bookkeeping industry. During the course, you will learn basic principles of double-entry bookkeeping, preparation of trial balance and reconciliation of significantly important figures.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the role of the bookkeeper
- Basics of Bookkeeping
- How to enter opening balances
- Processing customer’s and suppliers’ invoices/transactions
- Allocating bank transactions to the relevant invoices and receipts
- Bank reconciliation
- Understanding VAT schemes and codes
- Preparation of VAT return and Reconciliation
- Payroll Journals and PAYE
- Accessing and understanding debtors’ and creditors’ reports
- Recording inventory
- Recording assets and depreciation
- Preparation and Reconciliation of Trail Balance
Why Choose This Course?
- Become confident in bookkeeping from the comfort of your own home or office
- Live course taught via Zoom by professional accountants
- Live and instant answers to all your questions
- E-certificate upon successful completion.
- 1-Day work placement in our office.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an E-certificate to highlight your proficient knowledge in bookkeeping.
You will also receive a video recording of the course so you can refer back to it at any time in the future.
Who Is This Course For?
Our Bookkeeping Training course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and/or professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for anyone from any academic background, a business owner or individuals wishing to start their own bookkeeping business to gain in-depth knowledge about bookkeeping from experts in accountancy.
£500 plus VAT
An in-person course delivery option is available.
Please get in touch to book or enquire further.